Sunday, 26 August 2007

Advanced Energy Research Organization

An historical overview of over-unity electric generators and other unconventional energy innovations shows that for at least 75 years, human society could have had a replacement for fossil fuels and the internal combustion engine. The fact that such energy breakthroughs are not in use today is ample evidence that the hurdles to the widespread use of such technologies is less about inventing such a system - or even about adequate funding - and primarily about 'something else'. Since the time of Tesla, inventors have been discovering ways to extract energy from the space around us. And yet we all still drive cars using gasoline, and live in homes powered mostly by coal-fired public utilities.

Such a device - assuming it is robust, commercially viable and putting out real usable power - is less than 10% of the solution to this problem. And all of the money on Earth is less that 10% of the solution. The other 80-90% lies in this 'something else'.

The special interests, cartels, power centers and the like that do not want a replacement for oil, coal, centralized public utilities and the internal combustion engine have enormous power to block the release of such a new energy technology. These interests have done so by subterfuge, abuse of so-called national security provisions, buying the rights to such a system and then burying it on a 'black shelf', threats, intimidation, assassination, etc.

Source: aero2012.com

It goes without saying that we at The Crossing Point of Light support AERO 100%. We shall continue our work in forcing the UK government & environmental organisations of the UK to acknowledge and support this organisation and the technology.

1 comment:

Richard Lalancette said...

Right on Philip!

Keep on the information coming.